To request one-time pay, a classroom or non-classroom purchase, or a student hire, please complete the appropriate form and notify Shelley Wainscott-Wallin (email@example.com).
- American Association of Geographers
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- American Planning Association
- American Geophysical Union
- North Carolina Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Southeastern Division of the American Association of Geographers
Promotion and Tenure
For university-wide information, visit Academic Affairs: Promotion, Tenure, Reappointment, and Non-Reappointment.
- Guidelines for Promotion and Tenure (PDF)
- Merit Pay Rating System (PDF)
- Merit Salary Raise Example (PDF)
- Professional Peer Review Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Request Form [Note: To request class, not individual, access to Adobe, contact Shelley Wainscott-Wallin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will enter your course in Banner.]
- How To Access uDesk (Google Documents)
- How To Create Appointments in Google Calendar (Google Documents)
- How To Request uStor Folders and uDesk Access (Google Documents)
Authorization and Reimbursement
As of February 1, 2021, the Excel travel workbook is retired and no longer accepted. All travel reimbursements and daily mileage reimbursements will be processed in Chrome River. For more information, visit Office of the Controller: Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement.
To authorize your travel, please complete the following form and notify Shelley Wainscott-Wallin (email@example.com).
This page was last updated July 2021.