Forms and Documents
- Online Equipment Check-out Form
- Request for Software (ArcGIS and ERDAS Imagine)
- ESRI GIS Training Requests
Academic Forms and Documents
- Geography Internship Guidelines (PDF 104K)
- Planning Internship Guidelines (PDF 130K)
- Objectives for a Planning Internship (PDF 126K)
- Internship Paper Guidelines (PDF 47K)
- Internship Evaluation Form (PDF 47K)
* Internships are considered classes. You need to find a department faculty supervisor who will monitor your internship. You will turn in reports, and you will receive a grade from your faculty supervisor. Guidelines and objectives are listed above. Please read completely the "CAS Internship Contract" (below), and remember you will be billed for the amount of hours required for that course. After filling out the contract completely (see below for the link to the CAS Internship Contract), you will need to get the "special course form" , so you can be registered for the class. The "special course form" will require our Department Chair approval, and the CAS Dean's approval, and finally to the Registrar's office-so they can register you for the class. The "special course form" is located in our Department's main office.
*All Internship or Independent Study Contracts must be copied and placed in students file, please give to our office secretary*
- Internship Contract, you also need a special course form, available from the GHY/PLN office to register.
- CAS Independent Study Contract (PDF 103K), you also need a special course form, available from the GHY/PLN office to register.
*Graduate students - the limit you can register in 5500 & selected topics 5530-5549 is 25% from your total POS hours.