- 2018-19 program of study, see the Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2017-18 or earlier Programs of Study
- Suggested 4-Year Plan (DOCX)
Bachelor of Science degree in Community and Regional Planning (218a) requires GHY 1010 and GHY 1020 or GHY 1040 as prerequisites.
Required courses include the following:
- GHY 2310 Cartographic Design and Analysis
- GHY 3310 Environmental Remote Sensing
- PLN 2410 Town, City and Regional Planning
- PLN 2812 Geospatial Data and Technology
- PLN 3432 Planning Techniques
- PLN 3730 Land Use Regulations
- PLN 3800 Intro to Quantitative Methods
- PLN 4700 Planning Studio
- G/P 4830 Senior Seminar
- PLN 4900 (6 s.h.) Internship
B.S Community and Regional Planning requires an additional 21 semester hours of approved interdisciplinary and elective courses.