B.S. degree in Community and Regional Planning (218A)
Bachelor of Science degree in Community and Regional Planning (218a) requires GHY 1010 and GHY 1020 or GHY 1040 as prerequisites.
Required courses include the following:
- GHY 2310 Cartographic Design and Analysis
- GHY 3310 Environmental Remote Sensing
- PLN 2410 Town, City and Regional Planning
- PLN 2812 Geospatial Data and Technology
- PLN 3432 Planning Techniques
- PLN 3730 Land Use Regulations
- PLN 3800 Intro to Quantitative Methods
- PLN 4700 Planning Studio
- G/P 4830 Senior Seminar
- PLN 4900 (6 s.h.) Internship
B.S Community and Regional Planning requires an additional 21 semester hours of approved interdisciplinary and elective courses.
Prior checksheets are available on the Program of Study website and in the Geography & Planning main office, RSW 323.