- 2019-20 Program of Study
- 2018-19 Program of Study
- 2017-18 & Earlier Programs of Study
- Suggested 4-Year Plan (PDF)
Required courses include the following:
- GHY 1010: Introduction to Physical Geography
- GHY 1020: Geographic Diversity and Globalization or 1040: Introduction to Human Geography
- GHY 2310: Cartographic Design and Analysis
- GHY/PLN 2812: Geospatial Technology in a Changing World
- GHY 3000: Communicating Geographic Information
- GHY/PLN 3800: Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- GHY/PLN 4830: Professional Development in Geography and Planning
- PLN 2410: Town, City and Regional Planning
Elective courses include the following:
- 3 s.h. each from geographic methods, physical geography, human geography, and regional geography.
- 15 s.h. of geography electives at the 3000 or 4000 level. 6 s.h. (max) in 3000 or 4000 level planning courses may be applied to the geographic electives.
- In addition, the student must take a minimum of 15 s.h. in approved ancillary courses.