B.S. Community & Regional Planning (218A)
- 2022-23 Program of Study
- 2021-22 Program of Study
- 2020-21 Program of Study
- 2019-20 Program of Study
- 2018-19 Program of Study
- 2017-18 & Earlier Programs of Study
- Suggested Four Year Guide
Required courses include the following:
- GHY 1010: Global Environmental Systems
- GHY 1020: Exploring People and Places Globally or 1040: Human Geography and Social Justice
- GHY 2310: Cartographic Design and Analysis
- GHY/PLN 2812: Geospatial Technology in a Changing World
- GHY 3812: Geographic Information Systems
- GHY/PLN 4830: Professional Development in Geography and Planning
- PLN 2410: Town, City and Regional Planning
- PLN 3432: Planning Techniques
- PLN 3730: Land, Property, and Law
- PLN 4700: Planners in Action
Elective courses include the following:
- 3 s.h. each of integrative learning experience, quantitative analysis, climate, and sustainability courses.
- 9 s.h. of geography-focused electives at the 2000-4000 level.
- 21 s.h. of planning-related electives at the 2000-4000 level.
- 3 s.h. of free electives.