ASU Local Government Alumni Association (ASULGAA) Planning Scholarship
The Department of Geography and Planning is seeking applicants for a scholarship provided by the ASU Local Government Alumni Association (ASULGAA). The department will award one scholarship to a rising junior or senior who meets the eligibility requirements.
- Student is majoring in Community & Regional Planning
- Student will be a junior or senior during the 2021-22 academic year (currently a sophomore or junior)
- Student must have satisfactory academic achievement (3.0+ GPA in Planning and 2.5+ Overall GPA)
- Student must be full-time (12+ semester hours)
* Financial need will be a consideration when making the award.
Apply via this Google Form by Friday, February 19th, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Please attach an electronic copy of your transcript. The Department Awards and Honors Committee will review the applications for the ASU Local Government Alumni Association Planning Scholarship and recommend a recipient to the Chair of the Department; the decision of the Committee and Chair will be final.
- 2021 - Stephen Poupart
- 2020 - Caity Duncan
- 2019 - Rhiannon Reed-Kelly
- 2018 - Kai Kelley
- 2017 - Jessie Archer
- 2016 - Abie Bonevac
- 2015 - Peri Newman