Faye and Moses Crutchfield Geography Scholarship
The Faye and Moses Crutchfield was established by Carol Carter in memory of her parents, Faye (1928-2008) and Moses (1919-2003) Crutchfield (pictured).
The Department of Geography and Planning is seeking applicants for the Faye and Moses Crutchfield Geography Scholarship. The department will award one scholarship to a rising junior or senior who meets the eligibility requirements:
- Student is majoring in Geography
- Student will be a junior or senior during the 2021-22 academic year (currently a sophomore or junior)
- Student must have satisfactory academic achievement (3.0+ GPA in Geography and 2.5+ Overall GPA)
- Student must be full-time (12+ semester hours)
* Financial need will be a consideration when making the award.
Apply via this Google Form by Friday, February 19th, 2021 at 11:59 PM. The Department Awards and Honors Committee will review the applications for the Faye and Moses Crutchfield Geography Scholarship and recommend a recipient to the Chair of the Department; the decision of the Committee and Chair will be final.
- 2021 - Kieran Fowler, Dylan Freeman, Skye Moya
- 2020 - Tessa Clanton
- 2019 - Tatiana Magee
- 2018 - Mark Hogue
- 2017 - Jason Payne
- 2016 - Lauren Andersen
- 2015 - Evan Montpellier, Lindsey Rotche