Robert E. Reiman Planning Scholarship
The Department of Geography and Planning is seeking applicants for the Robert E. Reiman Planning Scholarship. The department will award one scholarship to a rising junior or senior who meets the eligibility requirements:
- Student is majoring in Community & Regional Planning and/or Geography
- Student will be a junior or senior during the 2021-22 academic year (currently a sophomore or junior)
- Student must have satisfactory academic achievement (3.0+ GPA in Planning and 2.5+ Overall GPA)
- Student must be full-time (12+ semester hours)
* Financial need will be a consideration when making the award.
Apply via this Google Form by Friday, February 19th, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Please attach an electronic copy of your transcript. The Department Awards and Honors Committee will review the applications for the Robert E. Reiman Scholarship and recommend a recipient to the Chair of the Department; the decision of the Committee and Chair will be final.
- 2021 - Malikia Cherubala
- 2020 - Stephen Poupart
- 2019 - Hannah Bagli
- 2018 - Nicholas O'Reilly
- 2017 - Connor Jones
- 2016 - Connor Jones
- 2015 - Shai Lev